January 1, 2012

Welcome 2012!

Just want to wish everyone a Happy New Year today and welcome to 2012!
There are some major things going on this year and I'm so excited for them.  I graduate college this year with a Bachelors degree and hopefully make plans to continue my education in getting another degree. I plan on really improving my shop by providing quality items and some new awesome thrifty/handmade accessories. There are a few minor things that I'm looking forward to this year but I can't go into too much detail (otherwise I'd take up the whole blog).

Anyway, I am not sure if the weather man said anything about snow but I saw a superstition that is suppose to mean snow will come in the next few days. My grandma saw it last year on Christmas eve when a bunch of birds were in our neighbors little field then it snowed on the next day! Yesterday while driving to work I saw a bunch of birds in this little field, so if I don't see snow in a few days I'll be a little disappointed :(

Well I actually woke up on my own at 7:30 so I'm going to try and be productive before going to work at 3 today. I hope everyone has a great day today and wish you all a great 2012!

2 comments:

  1. Happy new year Amber!
    I graduate this year too so I wish you the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on graduating! i hope someday i'll get there :X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and feel free to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...