It's been a few years since I've really been committed to the blog and really kept up with it. I've popped in from time to time and tried to make my way back into the blogging world with no success. However this year I've set some goals that I kind of had in motion and I feel I need some way to keep track of my progress. I have business ventures I want to push harder on and a lot of learning that will help me get closer to my ultimate goals. I'll try to keep things fun again with a few weekly post but starting out I'm just going to document my thoughts and progress. Some of the things I'm hoping to achieve within the year or get further on are:
- Growing my businesses (The Calm Collected and Ambear Art)
- Baking more at home and working on recipes
- Being healthier and exercising more
- Improving my coffee knowledge and latte art
- Involving myself more in the community
I know these aren't really big things, but they are important to me and I feel by opening this space back up I will be more likely to do them. What are some of your resolutions or goals that you want to pursue this year?