What You'll Need:
- 1 Egg
- 1/3 Cup Water
- 1/2 tsp vinegar (helps egg to coalesce better)
- Microwavable cup (I used an extra large soup style mug)
- Slotted Spoon
- Crack Egg into cup and pour water/vinegar mixture over top
- Set microwave power at 80% and cook for 60 seconds*
- Since microwaves are different keep cooking at 80% in intervals of 10-20 seconds
- Once finished take remove the egg with the slotted spoon; the white will be a little wiggly but that's okay since the yoke will cook faster than the whites.
- Now pair it on top of lightly buttered toast with some fresh fruit (or in my case frozen yogurt covered fruit since le boyfriend ate the rest of the fresh) and enjoy!
*I like my egg a little runny so I did it for the 60 seconds at 80% with additional 10 seconds at 70% power. It cooks the yoke a little but there is still some runny goodness. For a more solid yoke try at full power at 60 seconds.