July 27, 2011

21st Birthday

So far this morning as been pretty good. Slept in until 11 am, le boyfriend told me he'd finish cleaning house, and I got a lot of messages on Facebook telling me Happy Birthday! The only downside was I rag rolled my hair hoping for nice soft curls and ended up with tight crazy curls. I feel five again but I'm going to take a shower and wash them out, then just curl my hair later tonight. Alright off to get some late breakfast and working on the etsy banner. I just can't make up my mind on a font yet!

PS- I'm going to be doing a two hour sale today, most likely 10% off the whole store. I'll post the code up here that you can use.

-Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and feel free to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...