July 10, 2011

21 Things- Thing 4 & 5

I didn't forget about 21 Things I just wanted to find some pictures to put up here. I'm combining Things 4 and 5 together in one post so here it goes.


4. I don't like pink.

I didn't like wearing pink when I was younger and still not too fond of it. Even when the pink Power Ranger had brown hair like me I would always play the yellow one because I didn't like pink. I don't know why I didn't go for pink things I just didn't. Now I do wear pink here and there but it isn't my first color of choice. I think I own a total three pink shirts but I prefer patterns, teals, reds and yellows.


5. I had braces 

I had braces when I was nine years old. Luckily I only had to wear them for a little over a year and had them taken off right at the start of my 5th grade year. Though they were a pain at times I'm glad I got them and I'm proud of my pearly whites!

-Amber

7 comments:

  1. Uh oh, you better not show Casey that picture of you with braces. Well actually, shes probably already seen it lol. I like how you put a pattern behind the pictures, do you put them there when you scan them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I laid them on the duvet and took pictures of the pictures. I was feeling lazy and seen where other blogs took pictures of polaroids and used fabric backgrounds. I can't remember if I ever told her about braces or not haha.

    -Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. You totally never told me you had braces!!! Too bad you were in the 5th grade cause I can't really say AMBER LOOKS HOT IN BRACES without sounding like a pedophile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you only had your braces for a year? You are lucky lady! I think I had mine on for like 4 years- ugh, I hated them! But you have such a lovely smile now!

    I also didn't like the pink ranger- not because I didn't like pink, she just seemed snobby to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Casey- I thought I did lol. Well I understand what you mean in a non-creepy way :)

    @HazelandMare- Wow 4 years! I had a retainer thingy (it was kind of permanently there) I had to wear for a year before braces to shape my mouth. That thing was a pain so braces was a breeze.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So funny. I am 22 now and only recently got braces. I like red as well.

    x

    Marielle

    ReplyDelete
  7. @magical day dream: I know more people who got braces when they were older but for me it was necessary for me to get them right away. When my adult teeth started coming in they noticed my mouth was a "V" shape instead of "U" so they made me wear that retainer to shape it right. Then once they did that gave me braces to fix where my teeth shifted and over lapped. It's still not over, I need to have my molars removed because if they come in they'll mess up all the work done on my teeth,yikes! Luckily they haven't started to come in but that is something I still have to do.

    -Amber

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and feel free to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...