December 24, 2010

Desk Sweet Desk

When I was moving out of my Grandparent's house a couple of things got left behind, one of them was my desk. I started using it as my craft station but when I got my laptop I used it as an actual computer desk. Well my Grandparent's brought it over this afternoon and I'm excited to make it my desk again.


    


One thing I was thinking about doing was changing out the knobs, but wasn't sure what style. I definitely want to get them from Antropologie but there are so many choices:
       
  There are more on the site that I loved but these are more around my budget and style. Which one do you think goes well with the desk?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and feel free to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...