December 26, 2010

Cute Plant Idea

These are actually suppose to be terrarium party favors but I think that'd look just fine as a plant vase minus the sticks in them. I'd really like to put them on a small little table near the front door but I haven't found one. Just a small cute table for a little "drop off area" when I walk in from a long day. I already have a little plate to drop off keys and spare change, plus a couple of knic-knacs. I think the plants would add a nice touch. Though my only concern is keeping them alive long enough to admire the cuteness of them, oh well I'll risk it. I'm going to try again at the local thrift store and see if they have the table I'm looking for then I can try this project out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and feel free to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...