My mother has this neat antique looking jar sitting on a vanity that she keeps hair ties and pins. She got it long ago and I wanted to create something similar for myself!
|| What You Need ||
Metallic Finish Spray Paint
Printed Antique Style Image
- Find an image! I used one of an old map of Paris that I found at Remodelaholic for mine.
- Use the lid to trace around the image you want on top of the jar. Trim the edges until you get it to fit the smaller inner circle.
- Spray the lid with the metallic paint and allow to dry.
- To attach the image use the foam brush to apply Mod Podge then place image on top and apply another layer of Mod Podge of the image.
- Once it dries you're ready to use it for anything. Store hair ties or use it for homemade scrubs!