As much as I'm getting to like the new blogger there are things I hate like how it marks things spam (when they're not) an you don't see it! I guess I need to start viewing comments by clicking on the blog rather than relaying on the comment page! Anyway my point is I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Cassie of Cassie Shea and here are her awesome questions for me!
- What's your earliest memory?
I oddly remember being in the Christmas play when I was really little. I don't remember how young I was but I remember standing in front of everyone in the church.
- What's your all time favorite author?
I know it may be over used but J.K Rowling her books were my childhood
- If your house suddenly caught on fire and you had five minutes to collect five items, what would you get? (Not including pets and family, they're all safe!)
Pictures, Lab top, a few sentimental items, as much pyrex as I can, and some clothes
- What are you craving right now?
- Who's your current favorite blogger?.
There are so many it's hard to narrow it down to one.
- Do you have an etsy? If not, what would you make if you decided to open one?
I did called Craft'n Bettie but I'm working on some new items and debating on using etsy or shopenvy this go round.
- What do you miss the most about your childhood?
Having no responsibilities! Though I enjoy the freedom of adulthood I miss not having to worry about anything.
- What was your happiest/proudest moment?
- First Movie that comes to mind, go!
Emperors New Groove
- Do you cry at movies?
A Walk to Remember and The Fox and the Hound (EVERY TIME)
- Have you ever been on TV? (Bonus question for me! - I have! I was on "Too Fat For Fifteen: Fighting Back". No, I wasn't the main star, but I did go to the Wellspring program and was featured on the summer episodes for Emily (who's one of my little friends!))
Nope but I always have weird dreams that I was on Full House for some reason lol.