Questions from Emily of Celebrating the Day:
- What are you listening to right now?Primadonna Girl // Marina and the DiamondsI've been a little obsessed over her after listening her songs via other bloggers
- What is your favorite place in the world?I love the mountains of North Carolina there is just something so relaxing about them.
- Cake or pie?How about Pake?
- Would you rather live in a treehouse or on a house boat.I don't know if this is Dustin's apocalyptic talk but I'd say house boat!
- If you could meet anyone in the world (alive or dead), who would it be?This is a tough one but I'd go with Billie Piper.
- Describe your life 20 years from now.Hmm...20 years from now I'll be 42 and hopefully have kids, a nice house, a cafe/coffee shop where everyone hangs out to hear the local bands and such. I would hope I've travels outside the states at some point and that I still craft or go thrifting.
- In a movie about your life, which actress would play you?I don't know any celeb that actually resembles me but they never do in those movies based on a true story so I'd get Kat Dennings to play me!
- If you had to throw a themed party for all your friends this weekend, what would the theme be?It may be the fact I'm starting to miss the beach I'd have a totally cool beach bash.
- Which ice cream flavor best fits your personality.I'd say I'm pistachio that odd flavor that people don't usually get but once they do they realize how awesome it is :)
- If you could change your name what would you change it to?
I actually do like my name (thought I do complain when I hear jokes about it) if I could change it I'd have something I could have a nickname with.
- Whose is your favorite fictional character?
Luna Lovegood- She was a little odd to others yet she was so brave and fearless. I think that by being herself, being strong in her beliefs and not caring what others thought made her such a strong female character that I wish I could be.
Questions from Jessie of My Mod Style:
- If you made a "bucket list" what would be one of the top things you'd want to do?
I have a bucket list and have marked off the few and my number one was donating my hair to make wigs for a cancer patient which I did last year!
- What is your favorite movie?
I love Hocus Pocus and wait for it to come on every year around Halloween :)
- Are you a dog person or a cat person, and why?
I like both but I grew up with cats so I tend to like their laid back style and self efficiency.
- What was your favorite childhood toy?
I loved my barbie jeep! We didn't have mega back yard but I pretend the gravel drive way was the road and when I would go back around in the grass I'd pretend I was "off-roading" and would run over the tree roots. It is one of the reasons why I still want a jeep.
- What is your favorite type of music?
I like so much it's hard to just like a type but most of it is some form of rock or alternative. I mostly listen to what I grew up with 90's grunge/alternative, 80's metal and 60's rock but I also like stuff I got into as a teen like punk rock, indie, and some electric.
- If you could travel to one place where would it be?
I'd love to visit Europe (I say Europe because I can't narrow it down to just one country)
- What is your favorite thing about your personality?
I like I try to be a good person, not just because I'm Christian or doing it to benefit myself but because I know it's the right thing to do and it might make someones day better.
- What is a perfect day for you?
Going thrifting and finding all the goods I want, then coming home to relax and craft and taking my time as the day goes along
- What is your favorite decorating style?
I like vintage but don't like one specific period style so I love that kind of eclectic style that brings all my favorite things like modern and mod with a touch of homey vintage into the mix.
- Do you have any collections?
I collect too much lets begin the list: Pyrex dishes, Owls, Mugs, Our fortunes from fortune cookies (which I need a little jar for those), photo-booth strips, paint by numbers and cross stitch portraits.
- If you were a cartoon character, who would you be?
Marceline from Adventure Time