July 7, 2012

Creating Your Own Ads

I know everyone doesn't have Photoshop and sometimes the programs on those photo upload sites do not have everything you need. Because of that I created a how-to tutorial on creating your own ads for blogs or website using the paint program that on your computer. The ad being created now is going to be 200x100 pixels but you can adjust the numbers to fit the size you want.



Hope this helps you even more and please feel free to ask questions in the comments below.

*Edit*
I forgot I have a movie maker on this computer so instead of those pictures taking up space in the post I put together a little "movie" with them. Only one image was out of place but it's only a zoom in on the pixel size after reducing it down to 200 pixels wide but is still 137 pixels tall.  It shows up after we get the images height to 100 pixels so just ignore the random image pop up after that. I know it's not the best video but anything to help you all out.

2 comments:

  1. luckily i do have ps, but it was so, so sweet of you to post this! you've got a good & generous spirit, lady.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I finally have ps but I've been working with paint for years creating simple images and banners. Now if I only could learn how to do a video somehow instead of having to do all the pictures.

      xo Amber P.

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting and feel free to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...