September 14, 2012

More Chocolates

This isn't nearly all the chocolates we have in class but sometimes it's hard to remember to take pictures when you're trying to get stuff done in the time limit.

Some white ganache pralines rolled in pistachios and in the back more white ganache pralines with dark chocolate drizzle. My group didn't do these but I think the ones in the back have mint flavored filling.
Here are some of the dark chocolate ganache pralines that I hand rolled in dark chocolate
Seriously so much chocolate and the teacher encourages us to eat them! The past few days we finished dipping the apricot pralines, made mocha sticks (mocha ganache dipped in milk chocolate and sprinkled with confectioner sugar.) I made caramel for my group that they put in round chocolate molds, sealed with more chocolate then we all hand rolled in milk chocolate. Other groups did a chocolate ganache filling in some of the round chocolate molds and made a "spiky" designs. Today we set up a few ganaches for pralines that we will work on Monday. I can't believe I only have four more days of this class!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and feel free to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...