My original thought was to make it look like a skeleton was pushing open the grave lid.
Then I couldn't find the molds for the skeleton fingers so decided to make a spider praline on top of the grave
When I tried to put the legs on the chocolate praline it didn't work and I barely got the two on each side. Then the crack I made on the lid didn't come out as planned so I tried to pipe chocolate over the line. Not to mention the chocolate piece for the lid was too thin an looked like it was going to sink in but it didn't fall apart!
It was a challenge and when I would get one thing right something else would go wrong. I think the only good thing was my milk chocolate was tempered so no swirls or fat blooms, just my finger prints from me trying to piece everything together in time. The next class is How Baking Works so we'll see how that goes :)