What You'll Need:
- 3 Lemons (two for slices and one for juice)
- Raw Shrimp (detailed or with tail according to your preference)
- Stick of butter (cut into pieces)
- Seasoning of choice (I gave oregano a try on this one)
- Aluminum foil
- Baking pan
What to do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Slice up two lemons and put on pan along with raw shrimp and butter (cut into pieces.)
- Squirt with lemon juice and season all over.
- Place in the oven for 10-15 minutes.