Tattoo // Leopard Print Flats // Doctor the Recipe Shakers // KitchenAid Mixer // Drawstring Backpack //Denim Vest
Next Saturday will be my 23rd Birthday and I can't believe that it's only in a week! Even though I'm still unsure on what I'm going to do on my birthday I did have a good idea of what I wanted for it.
- New Tattoo- I've gotten money saved up and just looking for a time to go down and get another one. There were so many ideas but I like the idea of a ship wheel and possibly adding a Doctor Who spin to it.
- Leopard Print Flats- I love flats and wear them all the time so these leopard print ones would go perfect for my (slow) growing collection.
- Doctor the Recipe Shakes- I think they're just darn adorable and I love Doctor Who.
- KitchenAid Mixer- The item that inspired my recent tattoo is something I've wanted for a while, though I may not get it for my birthday it's too pretty not to put on here.
- Drawstring Backpack- Though I don't carry a backpack much, but I going to a concert/festival a few days after my birthday and this would be too perfect (plus cute) to carry all the things.
- Denim Vest- Who doesn't want a cool denim vest they and trick out with patches and pins?