July 20, 2013

Birthday Wish List


Next Saturday will be my 23rd Birthday and I can't believe that it's only in a week! Even though I'm still unsure on what I'm going to do on my birthday I did have a good idea of what I wanted for it.
  • New Tattoo- I've gotten money saved up and just looking for a time to go down and get another one. There were so many ideas but I like the idea of a ship wheel and possibly adding a Doctor Who spin to it.
  • Leopard Print Flats- I love flats and wear them all the time so these leopard print ones would go perfect for my (slow) growing collection.
  • Doctor the Recipe Shakes- I think they're just darn adorable and I love Doctor Who.
  • KitchenAid Mixer- The item that inspired my recent tattoo is something I've wanted for a while, though I may not get it for my birthday it's too pretty not to put on here.
  • Drawstring Backpack- Though I don't carry a backpack much, but I going to a concert/festival a few days after my birthday and this would be too perfect (plus cute) to carry all the things.
  • Denim Vest- Who doesn't want a cool denim vest they and trick out with patches and pins? 

2 comments:

  1. The kitchen aid mixer is the best investment ever. I've had mine for probably 8 or 9 years and still love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've wanted one forever because it works so well. A friend has one and I love using it for icing and cakes. I probably won't get it for the birthday but I'm either aiming for Christmas or possible as a wedding gift!

      xo Amber

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting and feel free to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...