One thing I love about Summer is fresh vegetables from my Grandpa's garden. A few weeks ago he sent me home with huge a zucchini squash that I had no idea what to do with. Luckily my Mom was nearby and mentioned a great recipe that she makes all the time! It's easy, delicious, and did I mention affordable?
What You'll Need:
- Zucchini Squash
- Ranch Dressing Packet
- Sheet Tray
- Grill (Outdoor or Indoor)
- Clean zucchini and cut off the narrow part of the squash. Take the thicker half and slice 1/2" pieces. Take the narrow piece and cut lengthwise to get long strips.
*This way you use the whole squash and don't have to worry about small pieces falling between the grill.
- Lay out zucchini pieces and sprinkle both sides with the ranch packet.
- Leave on the grill for about 2-3 minutes then flip; if there isn't any grill marks leave it for a few minutes longer.
- Once the other side is done you're ready to eat!
We paired our ranch zucchini with a pasta and cheese sauce, but it's perfect as just a side dish too!