May 22, 2013

The Harder You Work


Sometimes you work your butt off and you don't feel like you're getting anywhere. Then there is that moment that you realize that those days have only built up to make you lucky. It's seems so surreal and I'm just feeling really lucky after working hard and going to school to do what I've always wanted. I recently got hired at a local bagel shop, which seems to be going very well, then the local bakery has invited me to work part time before I have to do my internship with them. Now the old me would feel completely overwhelmed thinking about holding two jobs, but things have just fallen into place. The bagel shop closes at 3pm and the bakery owner told me she would need me on weekends around 5pm, hopefully there'll be no issues trying to work around my schedule. I'm don't officially have my Baking and Pastry Arts degree until after the internship, however I can't believe I have found such awesome jobs during the summer time. 

I was wanting to do more for the blog since school was over and it's been lacking some, but I'm going to have to wait and see how my schedule interferes with it. I do want to start some new segments, restart old and kind of redesign a few so I can get them done quickly. There is also a side project I want to start again with making some jewelry, mostly just to get rid of my current inventory, we'll see how that goes. I'm probably putting too much on my plate already, however, like the quote says, "The harder you work, the luckier you get," and I'm starting to really see this in action.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and feel free to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...