May 16, 2013

New Tattoo (About Time)

I have been wanting another tattoo since I got my first one, but I was always a bit hesitant. Either I couldn't decide on what to get or I didn't have the money, it was just alway something keeping me from getting one. I finally just seized an opportunity and did it, I can't believe how wonderfully amazing it turned out. I'm still in shock and just overwhelmed with how perfectly it turned out.


Today was the last day of school forever, it was my last set of labs and I was excited (and nervous) to be getting closer to doing what I enjoy doing, baking, and I wanted to celebrate this new start. I had a few ideas but I found a Kitchen Aid Mixer tattoo on pinterest that I liked the most. I walked into Blood Sweat and Tears Tattoo not sure if I could get an appointment today, but as soon as I showed the lady the photo she knew who to give to. Little Jenn Small is a great artist and I have seen some of her work. I basically gave her free range besides showing her the picture and saying I'd like the flowers behind it. I said I wanted the mixer blue and she suggested this color and all else fell into place. Even though I was getting tattooed I had a great time talking about incorporating my geekiness into my future wedding, Arrested Development (which I definitely need to watch!) and just chit chatting. I'm just in awe at how wonderful it turned out and so glad I finally got me another tattoo :)

11 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! I really like the yellow outline, it really makes the tattoo pop and gives it that retro & old school tattoo look. I would be really impressed walking out of the tattoo parlour with this! Its always so exciting getting new tattoos.

    Lauren
    tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved that she did the outline too and she told me it would make it really pop. I was very excited about, she even had me hop next door to her boss to show it off. She did a fantastic job.

      xo Amber P.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Me too! After I figured out the color for the mixer I was thinking of orange for the flower but this looks even better than what I was thinking for the flowers.

      xo Amber P.

      Delete
  3. That's such a wonderful tattoo! It looks so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE IT! I am a huge kitchenaid mixer person (I have one!) and I adore this! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I want a kitchen aid mixer so bad. It's one of the big things on the wedding registry that I hope I get :)

      xo Amber P.

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting and feel free to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...