August 22, 2011

Vintage Finds: 8/20/11

I went to go shopping with my Mom this Saturday plus go visit the Grandparents. Coming down I saw all the yard sale signs and so wanted to stop but decided to stick to my destination. Well it just so happened some neighbors/fellow church goers were having a garage sale and oh the wonderful things they had in that garage. Here are are some of the goodies I got all for under $5 :)

These adorable mugs were .50 cents each
 
This awesome mushroom art for $2
 This turquoise skirt .50 cents
 This pastel aqua skirt .50 cents
And this awesome purple dress .50 cents.

Sorry for the crappy webcam pictures for the clothing but my camera stand doesn't have the bolt that holds the camera in it. I've been meaning to replace it but keep forgetting.
How was everyone's weekend?

-Amber

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting and feel free to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...