What you need:
- exacto knife
- hot glue gun
- decorative contact paper (or shelf liner)
1. Draw out a frame shape in pencil on the cardboard.
2. Use the exact-o knife to score the top layer of the cardboard. Gently bend at the lines and use scissors to cut out the frame. *Be very careful when using this knife because it is extremely sharp.
3. To get the center of the frame out cut a cross in the center and take it out by pieces.
4. I ended up making the bottom round because when cutting it out I messed up. That's why you must be careful when cutting around the curves if you choose this design.
5. Lay the "frame" on the sticky side of the contract paper
6. Cut up to the frame in pieces so it is easier to wrap around the frame. Cut the center and do the same as with the exterior. Cut away any excess that will show on the front side.
7. Cut ribbon at desired length and hot glue to the back of the frame. Also if the contact paper doesn't stick feel free to use tape or hot glue to lay the pieces down.
8. Finally make as many as you like then decorate them with paint pens or sharpies and hang them up in the arrangement that pleases you :)