I was tagged by Jenny from Magic Cat Jenny about two week ago and I've been slowly (but surely) filling out these questions as I've worked a hectic schedule!
The Rules: Answer the 11 questions, tag 11 people & let them know, and ask them a new set of questions. I'm not sure if I know 11 bloggers to tag that have not already done this yet, but we'll find out.
- What’s the #1 most played song on your iTunes/iPod/Phone/etc?
Hating Every Minute by Alkaline Trio
- What is your favorite body part?My butt...just kidding, not really, I guess I would say my legs. They may not be perfect but I've learned to love them.
- What was one of the best parties you have ever been to?
Not a real party person but if you call it a "mini" party I love doing double dates with my bff and her fiance, we always have a fun time.
- Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?
I've only been told I've looked like few people famous people: Winona Ryder, Shannyn Sossamon (when she was in A Knight's Tale) and some lady from J.A.G. I don't think I look like any of those ladies or anyone in particular
- If you had to work on only one project for the next year, what would it be?
Building a future business with a friend, we haven't had time to really work on stuff even though we have a majority of the idea down. It would be nice to just spend a year working on this awesome idea.
- If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?
There are some many from books and television shows, probably I'd either be Katara from Avatar: The Last Airbender (cartoon NOT movie) or the Doctor from Doctor Who
- What would you name the autobiography of your life?
A Story Not Quite Finished
- When was the last time you were nervous?
More like when was the last time I wasn't?
- What is something you learned in the last week?
A few things this week at the Bakery.
- Name a blog or two you always read.
I always check up on my bigger blogs (like over 10,000 followers) because they always have something new but I love to check out Magic Cat Jenny (of course!) Wanderland Vintage, Of Corgis & Cocktails...basically everyone that I've met through blogger are on my frequent (if not daily) reading list.
- What is your favorite thing about blogging, why do you do it?
It's a place for me to record my life, I love looking back and just reading what I wrote in the moment. I also love sharing ideas with all my readers. Even though I'm not on here as frequently as when I started I still love reading comments and thinking of blog post ideas.