This is super easy and you can use almost any image or sticker and make it into a removable magnet for your car.
- Find your image (I used a the image for the card board Tardis on Amazon) and cut it out.
- You probably will not need the whole magnet sheet so you can cut it down some, then peel the paper off and place your image on top.
- Cut off the extra magnet and get it to the shape of your image.
- Take the Clear Gloss Spray outside and spray the top of the image heavily.
- It says it should dry in 10 minutes or less but I let it dry for an hour before touching.
- Stick it to your car and take it off when you want to move it.
If you don't want it on your car use it as a magnet for the fridge or for your lockers at school or the gym. Either way it's a fun and easy project that only takes a few hours. Enjoy :)