October 25, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight Part II


Hi I'm Moana! I have a blog about, DIY, fashion, photography, and anything else that tickles my fancy.



Green Eggs and Hamm is me, it's my online journal of things I adore.  I'm a hippy at heart and lover of all things old. I'm a crafter, treasure hunter, and a sandwich maker.  I sell records and vintage clothes on Etsy so I don't become a hoarder...because I totally could!

BLOG || SHOP VINTAGE || SHOP VINYL || TWITTER || FACEBOOK

I'm Katherine, and my blog is Of Corgis & Cocktails, which I assure you, is not about feeding my corgi alcohol, that would be bad! I am all about quirky style, adorkable pups, and great food - which of course includes yummy drinks. I love to adventure in cities and you will always see new places on the blog!


Hello there! My name is Carli and I blog over at Sweet Dreams! My blog is a collection of photographs, music, passions, crafts, and how I am turning my dreams into true stories. Come on over


I'm a stylish biker, surfer, avid thrifter and a tattoo apprentice/designer and city birds nest is where I show all the adventures I go on with my husband. I love to sew, am obsessed with flowers and vintage fabric. I run my own shop filled with my original illustrations!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and feel free to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...