October 23, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight Part I

These lovely ladies may look familiar and they are still just as amazing this month! If you haven't popped over at their blogs or shops I'd highly suggest you do :)
DMae is a line of hand-painted tee, totes, and soon more by me, Naimah. A 28 yr old desk zombie by day, and music junkie, writer, and crafty gal by night. My blog features my life, and the things i love, like, and loathe all at the same time. I have an all-in policy where honesty comes first, no lies...just the truth. Hardships, happiness, and all! DMae began as a hobby, and is now blooming into a full-fledged indie biz. In the coming months, you can look forward to a new line of totes, hoodies, and a special project I've cooked up all coming to the shop.  


My name is Hannah and I blog over at Hey Zombot! about my adventures in crafting, thrifting, and style. I also have a lovely little shop where I sell handmade jewelry. Come say hi!



Hey everyone, I'm Jenny.  Blogging is new to me but I'm really liking it so far!  What my blog is about is the process, the 'how to', the behind the scenes, and all that is independent.  In addition to this blog, I vlog every Wednesday on my YouTube channel of the same name (MagicCatJenny). I have also started selling my own brand of plush monsters, Nerdy Monsters, on Etsy!  I will be blogging about their story and all other DIY adventures and more! Come say hi!



Hello. My name's Oleah. I'm a 17-year-old blogger, traveler, dreamer & amateur photographer. I made this blog to inspire others, document my adventures & post general bits about everything. Stick around & see what I'll post next. It might just be something that interests you. Well, that's all for now.



Check back in a few days an check out the rest of the sponsors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and feel free to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...