November 19, 2011

My First Craft Show

Earlier today was my very first craft show! Like I mentioned before my boyfriend's co-worker, Martha, invited me to share her table at the Christmas Craft Show at a local church. 
She makes wonderful purses, small bags, guitar straps anything that involves sewing. 
It was a neat experience and though I didn't sell as much as I wanted I did sell somethings. 
A lot of people liked my jewelry but next to me was a very experienced jewelry maker that had a table full so my little pieces were kind of overwhelmed by that. I know next time to be prepared! 
I have a lot of Christmas/Holiday jewelry left so I'm going try and put that up on the site by Monday so don't forget to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and feel free to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...