May 23, 2012

It's The Simple Things

I wasn't born when the original movies came out but when the trilogy vhs box set was re-released back in 1997 my Poppy got me hooked on Star Wars. I remember rooting for the ewoks, hiding my face when Luke got his hand cut off and being deathly afraid of the wampa creature in the cave (basically The Empire Strikes Back scared me.) I had such a great time watching the movies with the family and wishing for Jedi powers. 
So of course I'd be a little bit excited when I finally bought a reproduction poster of the iconic movie on ebay. I guess I'm just a big kid (I still catch myself waving my hand in front of the automatic doors at the right time before walking in) but whatever I'm fine with that :) Now I just need to find a raglan shirt and I'll be complete! 


3 comments:

  1. Aw, yay! I have the same poster! :)
    I love me some Star Wars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so excited when my son got into Star Wars I went to the library and got all the old movies and we had a movie weekend. It's so much fun re-living those memories through his eyes. Here is some eye candy for ya. https://twitter.com/#!/greeneggsnhamm/media/slideshow?url=http%3A%2F%2Finstagr.am%2Fp%2FcXnUn%2F I hope this link works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the same happens whenever I have kids. Oh I always wanted Star War Legos! You guys did a great job with the Millenium Falcon :)

    xo Amber P.
    http://theowlsden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and feel free to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...