- Photo Frame
- Cork Tiles
- Push Pin Hooks or Decorative Push Pins
1. On the back of the cork tiles roughly outline the photo frame and cut out.
2. With the ruler measure out the photo size the frame is suppose to hold and cut out.
3. If your tile is in pieces go a head and glue the edges together. Let dry.
4. Glue the cork into the lip of the photo frame.
5. Cut the cardboard to the same size you did for the cork and slide in the back of the frame like you would the picture.
6. Put in decortive push pins or the push pin hooks near the bottom of the frame (push it slightly through the card board but not where it pokes out.)
7. Hang up on a wall and hang your necklaces and earrings on.
If you have any questions or want to know where to find the material feel free to ask.