March 16, 2017

Little Marble Cake

  For my friends birthday I wanted to make her something special. So I let her know I would make her a cake but the flavor and style would be a surprise.
   I had been wanting to play around with a marble style cake with buttercream and decorate it with sweets! So I made her a little six inch vanilla cake with homemade Italian buttercream and strawberries between the layers. I melted white chocolate and did a pour over on the side and added vanilla oreos, white chocolate bars and white chocolate cover strawberries.
   Everything with the cake went well despite not having all my tools with me. I'm excited to play around with more cakes like these!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and feel free to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...