At the end of the term my friend and I discovered this secret drink after hearing someone order it at Starbucks. It was fantastic and it was all we ordered until the end of school. Basically it was their Passion fruit lemonade with apple juice instead of lemonade, so I was on the look out for the passion fruit tea. I finally found it and it taste exactly like the original :)
What You'll Need:
- Tazo Iced Passion Herbal Infusion
- Quart (32 oz.)Boiling Water
- Quart (or more) Apple Juice
- Simple Syrup* (optional)
- The instructions are rather easy for the tea, take the boiling water into a heat safe pitcher and drop the packet in, allow to steep for 5 minutes.
- Pour a little over a quart of apple juice into the mixture (feel free to adjust to your liking) and there you go!
- I think the sugar in the apple juice is plenty, but if you want it sweeter just adjust it by using simple syrup.
- Equal parts sugar and water-
- Place all ingredients into a pot and heat until the sugar water mixture begins to boil.
- Allow to cool before using.