September 22, 2011

A-Z of Me

I've seen this little tid-bit going around the blogesphere so I thought I'd join in on the fun and do one as well!


A. Age: 21
B. Bed size: queen but if I could have a king I'd love it...I tend to sleep in this weird stretch.
C. Chore that you hate: I think it'd would have to be folding laundry. I mean it's not hard but you spend so much time folding and putting them up and the next day it feels like everything is in the dirty clothes again.
D. Dogs: I would like to have a dog even though I'm more of a cat person.
E. Essential start to your day: Hitting the snooze button just for another 10 minutes. I set my alarm this way so I can wake up a little bit before having to actually get up.

F. Favorite color:  I tend to rotate on a few favorite colors. Right now I love olive green but I like burnt orange, mustard yellow, plum and light blue.
G. Gold or Silver:  I use to hate gold but I found out I do like it and now most of my necklaces are gold. I still love silver too.
H. Height: 5'1" I know I'm short.
I. Instruments you play: I don't play anything now but I played clarinet in middle school band.
J. Job title: server/waitress
K. Kids:  Not right now.
L. Live:  Denver, NC at the moment
M. Mother’s name:  Shannon
N. Nicknames: Some have been Ambear or Ber but I usually just go by Amber
O. Overnight hospital stays A few ER visits but never overnight stay
P. Pet peeves: People who pick or bite at their nails in public. And I don't mean the small, "Oh I noticed I have a little dirt on my nail let me clean it" but the full fist in their mouth or fingers digging in their nails..grosses me out thinking of it.
Q. Quote from a movie:  "
The blues are because you're getting fat and maybe it's been raining too long, you're just sad that's all. The mean reds are horrible. Suddenly you're afraid and you don't know what you're afraid of" ~Breakfast at Tiffany


I know so many people quote this movie but some days you do just get the mean reds.
R. Right or left handed: left
S. Siblings: I'm the oldest but have younger half-siblings: Chance 15, Kerri 8, Jonathan 6 and Judah 3
T. Time you wake up: School: 6am/8am Weekends: 9am-11am
U. Underwear: Hipsters are comforable.
V. Vegetable you hate: I despise cooked cabbage.
W. What makes you run late: setting the alarm clock wrong or thinking I have everything ready only to realize I'm missing half the stuff I need.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Only at the dentist.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Anything casserole form I make yummy squash, asparagus or broccoli casserole. I was thinking of putting this as a side dish option at the Cafe :)
Z. Zoo animal: There are so many cute creatures but honestly I love the frog,snake or lizard area.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I didn't realize you lived in NC! I live in Boone! (I'm not sure how far away that is from Denver) but what a small small world :]

    Also!

    Just wanted you to know I awarded you a little something on my blog! Check out my newest post to find out what :]

    <3<3<3
    Simply, Melissa Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love these! Mine was folding laundry too. I hate it- I can do the laundry but putting it away.. and hangers.. so hate it :)

    have a super weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and feel free to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...