July 13, 2011

Sorry for this...

I'm sorry but there will be no Obsession Wednesday today due to...life. I started putting together the treadmill we bought and it's really wearing me down. Plus someone needed me to work for them tonight so I'm taking a break from the  treadmill so I don't wear myself down before work. I also have clothes in the wash and this mess in the living room. I'm so sorry about this and will have one for sure next week. My 21 Things post will  continue tonight because I queued a few the other day, why I didn't queue a OBW? Mostly because I figured I had plenty of time to do it today. Again I apologize for not have the post this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and feel free to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...