July 17, 2011

21 Things- Thing 12


12. I love art, crafting, design you name it!

Art- I have been drawing since I was three years old when I drew a picture of my grandpa (which my mom still has). I really enjoy drawing and painting and have really improved throughout the years. My biggest strength is drawing images and I've taught myself how to draw people better. I've been working with watercolors even more and I'm trying to find my style.


Crafting- I love taking things and creating my own style with them like this Owl Candle. It so fun to create things and  it takes my mind off other things when I'm crafting!

Design- When it comes to design my favorites are a toss up between interior and web design with fashion making it a close three way tie. I'm not an expert web designer but I like doing stuff myself and do the best with what I have. I really love interior design and was going for that in high school but had a change of plans. My interior design taste have really evolved since high school. I do have to admit sometimes my ideas aren't great and when they aren't complete (i.e the photo wall) I tend to change my mind. Though it usually ends up even better in the end.


Fashion- I loved playing dress up and creating crazy outfits when I was younger but I didn't really get into fashion personally until much later. As a teen I loved Teen Vogue and had created some cute outfits but it wasn't a daily thing more of when I felt like it. My senior year I did try a little more but in college I had to dress casual business. So I really got into creating outfits that were cute and professional while on a budget. I generally wear what I feel like along with the style I like either it be in fashion or last season. 

-Amber

2 comments:

  1. You are such a talented and versatile girl! It's awesome you are interested in so many artsy areas. :) ... Is that drawing of a keyboard cat?! I LOVE THE KEYBOARD CAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much :) And yes that is the keyboard cat. I'm kind of obsessed with cute cats. I had it as a print in the etsy shop but my printer's color quality messed. I still have to fix it so I can put more prints up.

    -Amber

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and feel free to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...