July 22, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

I've been busy for the past week and half with all kinds of different things. First it was sanding my car down last Thursday to get it prepped for painting on Friday. Well that Friday it rained so I had to postpone it until Tuesday. I worked all that weekend then on Monday I went to get my car inspected and spend time with Dustin's grandparents to get The Beast into his name. That Tuesday I took my car to my Grandparents to get painted and helped sand some more (in the horrible heat) then left it there to dry for a few days. Wednesday I got up early and got my licenses renewed then worked. Finally yesterday Dustin and I got to have a date night, even thought my shoulders hurt, and saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II. I work all this weekend and next week is my birthday so after all this I'm hoping have more post aside from the normal scheduled ones. If anyone is interested in being a guest poster for next week I'd love to have you at The Owl's Den! Just send me an email at amberupbeat[at]aol[dot]com for more details. Well it's time for work! Have a great day :)

-Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and feel free to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...