September 15, 2015

Let's Get Moving

I've moved a couple times in the last few years from going back to my home town to a new adventure into the mountain town of Boone. Back in April my dream job at a world famous bakery became available; I took my chances and put in my resume. I was hired as part of their pastry team and started working in May which meant I needed to move to Charlotte. Well after handling my old place and commuting from my parents I finally have an apartment in the city! Luckily I have a majority of my stuff already boxed in storage but I still have some essentials I need to repack so naturally I created an adorable list to help me out. Plus I made two printable versions that you can use for your moving day!

|| FREE STUFF ||




Hope this helps keep things organized and feel free to use the blank one for any addition items if you'd like to be more specific!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and feel free to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...