August 21, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight Part I

I have some great sponsors for you today! These lovely ladies have some wonderful blogs that I'm sure will become your new favorites :)
DMae is a line of hand-painted tee, totes, and soon more by me, Naimah. A 28 yr old desk zombie by day, and music junkie, writer, and crafty gal by night. My blog features my life, and the things i love, like, and loathe all at the same time. I have an all-in policy where honesty comes first, no lies...just the truth. Hardships, happiness, and all! DMae began as a hobby, and is now blooming into a full-fledged indie biz. In the coming months, you can look forward to a new line of totes, hoodies, and a special project I've cooked up all coming to the shop.  

BLOG || SHOP || FACEBOOK

Green Eggs and Hamm is me, it's my online journal of things I adore.  I'm a hippy at heart and lover of all things old. I'm a crafter, treasure hunter, and a sandwich maker.  I sell records and vintage clothes on Etsy so I don't become a hoarder...because I totally could!


My husband convinced me to start SecondHand Couture after I blog-stalked for months (he even helped come up with the title!). I post about d.i.y. projects and fashion, but also add the occasional rant or discussion about politics, because who doesn't love a good rant? I love meeting new people (bonus points if you live in the Chicago area), so come visit my blog. 


Check back Thursday for Sponsor Spotlight Part II!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting and feel free to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...