December 25, 2010

What a Great Christmas!

I got a nice amount of gifts and some really good belated house warming presents.

My new favorite dish towl!

Matching oven mitts. 

Holiday appropriate mugs.

Ignore the fact I took a picture of the Spanish side for I can't read it, but hand mixer is beyond awesome!

These weren't the only awesome gifts I received; my Mom made us tons of baked goods and my Aunt and Uncle got us a box of Grippos (chips only sold in the state they live in now.) Even though it went by really fast this Christmas was a good one. Hope everyone is enjoying their night and if you're already settled in that you enjoyed your day. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and feel free to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...