December 24, 2010

Primary Tertiary


(image via Apartment Therapy)
I haven’t done a guide in a very long time so I’m really overdue for one. Lucky for you I found some time to share with you a color guide Part 1. I know the color wheel like the back of my hand due to art class and my interior design class in high school. One of the color schemes that is easy to achieve is the tertiary. Tertiary colors are a group of three colors on the color wheel that when connected make a triangle. Today I’m going to create a room using the primary tertiary colors: red, blue and yellow. Yes, the image above inspired the room.

(ignore the Retro Chic logo it was the former name of this blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and feel free to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...