March 1, 2013

D.I.Y | Car Magnet


This is super easy and you can use almost any image or sticker and make it into a removable magnet for your car.

  1. Find your image (I used a the image for the card board Tardis on Amazon) and cut it out.
  2. You probably will not need the whole magnet sheet so you can cut it down some, then peel the paper off and place your image on top.
  3. Cut off the extra magnet and get it to the shape of your image.
  4. Take the Clear Gloss Spray outside and spray the top of the image heavily.
  5. It says it should dry in 10 minutes or less but I let it dry for an hour before touching.
  6. Stick it to your car and take it off when you want to move it.


If you don't want it on your car use it as a magnet for the fridge or for your lockers at school or the gym. Either way it's a fun and easy project that only takes a few hours. Enjoy :)

 

9 comments:

  1. Such a good idea. I will definitely have to try this :) Btw, I absolutely love your blog, and I took one of your buttons! <3

    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Thanks for checking out my blog an a big thank you for taking a button as well :) Let me know how your magnet turns out.

      xo Amber P.

      Delete
  2. Ahh this is so awesome! Looks perfect on a blue car.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! I love the Dr. Who magnet. I'd love to make some of these that I can take on and off as I please, instead of having to worry about sticker residue. Thanks for sharing :) www.arcmktg.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does the Clear Gloss Spray hold up for awhile? We're making Safety Spot Magnets for our children once they are removed from their car seats. We found some big magnets at our local dollar tree but we need something to spray over the paper to keep it from messing up

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does the Clear Gloss Spray hold up for awhile? We're making Safety Spot Magnets for our children once they are removed from their car seats. We found some big magnets at our local dollar tree but we need something to spray over the paper to keep it from messing up

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting blog and I really like your work and must appreciate you work for the Signs well done.
    Signs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very interesting and informative blog and about the printing I must appreciate your work well done keep it up.

    Scribbler 3D Pen DUO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here at this site really the fastidious material collection so that everybody can enjoy a lot. cheap eddm printing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and feel free to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...