November 25, 2012

Vintage Find 11/24


Ignore the mess but here is my chair of awesomeness that I got just the other day. I have not done much thrifting since I hardly ever have time with work and school. However, when I did squeeze time in I couldn't find anything, not even just random cute things to purchase. I'd check out a few places but my go to was a little thrift shop near the apartment which is where I saw this chair. The first time I saw it I liked the shape but knew I couldn't afford reupholstering it and couldn't imagine keeping the dingy fabric. A few weeks later it was still back there and I considered buying it because the color was nice and I could do some heavy duty cleaning but alas I talked myself out of it because I knew it was too big for my car. Yesterday le boyfriend and I went out for lunch and on our way back I asked if we could stop by the thrift store. I told myself if it was there that I would get it and as soon as I walked in there it was waiting for me up front. I asked the price (and should have haggled a little more) and bought it. I have already vacuumed the heck out of it but I was also going to pick up something else at the store for fabrics. So aside from my ocd with cleaning the fabric it's in really great condition. Now I just need to make room for it and I'll be a happy camper. 

Also I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and got to spend some quality time with family and friends. Classes start up again this week so I might not be on here much but have a great week :)

1 comment:

  1. We stumbled over here from a different page and thought I may as well check things
    out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to looking into your web page for a second time.

    Look into my page; my.opera.com
    Also see my page :: landing page template

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and feel free to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...