June 21, 2012

Sponsor Update!

Since I posted about doing free sponsors a little differently for next month I have a few updates to share:

  • There are only 2 large ads (200 x 200) left for next month
  • Plenty of medium ads (200 x 100) available
  • If you did a button swap with me recently and still want to advertise I'll have a medium ad (200 x 100) space available just send me an updated size or I can size it for you if you'd like just email me: amberupbeat[at]aol[dot]com :)
Still working on a sponsor page with information about sizes and what not. I think I might wait and see how the following month does so I can plan this out accordingly. 


Today has been really good I don't know what it is about getting a great bargain (be it clothing, vintage, or anything) it just makes the day a whole lot better.

If anyone has any question leave a comment or send me an email!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and feel free to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...