March 9, 2012

11 Questions!

I've seen this going around and thought it was kind of neat. I finally was picked to answer some questions by the lovely Amy from Green Eggs and Hamm. She posted her questions a few days ago but with school, changing classes, and all kinds of crazy stuff happening I didn't get the chance to answer.

Rules:
Answer eleven questions, tag eleven other bloggers (or ask everyone to play), and come up with eleven different questions to ask them.
1.)  If $10,000 fell from the sky and landed on your porch...what is the first thing you would do?
There are a couple things but it's a toss up  between buying myself a newly used car (wish I could drive stick an get a van instead) or saving a good percent up and using the rest to pick up some business casual outfits for school clothes some casual pieces for regular days (I always have to get stuff that I can work both ways) then use some to finish decorating the living room!

2.)  You could live anywhere in the world...where would it be?
I have no idea because I'd miss my family too much. I guess I'd want to leave some where foreign it seems so exciting to just experience a new culture.

3.)  You get to pick one skill you can suddenly be a master in...what would that skill be?
Singing! I love to sing but it was never meant to be heard outside the shower or car. I'm not horrible but I'm not that great either so I'd love to be able to sing well and be part of a band. 
4.)  Dream job?  What is it?
Running my own business which is what I'm learning to do now. I specifically want to run a cafe with amazing coffee/food and great artwork but I wouldn't mind running my own vintage boutique.

5.)  City or Country?  and why.
Somewhere in between. I don't want to leave so far out in the country my next neighbor is 10 minutes away (Good in case of a Zombie Apocalypse but not everyday living for me) but I don't like living in the city with no space to move.

6.)  What is your perfect day?
My perfect day are the ones that go by slowly even though you're having run. Going out to thrift stores early and then coming home and doing something productive. Then finishing the night off by relaxing.

7.)  Favorite meal or snack.
I love breakfast (even though I just eat cereal, grits or oatmeal) but I love French Toast with a side of bacon or grits or something salty to contrast the sweet. Sadly Dustin doesn't like French Toast so it's not something I make often.

8.)  You have a chance to get together with your favorite blogger.  Who would it be, and what would you plan to do. 
Well I'd definitely go thrifting with Amy from Green Eggs and Hamm or Melissa from Simply Melissa Ashley. There are so many other bloggers I'd go thrifting with too bad almost everyone lives out of state :(
9.)  You can get any haircut/haircolor...no matter how drastic...and you can have your old hair back in a week.  What would you do? 
I cut my hair last night and was talking to my hair dresser about how I love the shaved sides with long hair look. I don't know if I could do the shaved side (just due to the industry I'm going to work in) but I'd love to do something similar.

10.)  Where do live and what do you love about your city.
I currently live in Denver which is a part of Lincolnton and it's still a little weird to me even though I've been here for over a year. Lincolnton as a whole is a small town that has so much potentional. I love the downtown area it's so beautiful with its historical feel and the architecture that makes it hard to believe it's a small town.

11.)  What are you obsessing over now?
Spring! I just can't wait for Spring time and have some consistently warm weather :)

Like I mentioned before these 11 questions have been going around so I know a lot of my followers have already answered them. So instead of just asking a few bloggers I'm going to let all The Owl's Den followers that want to participate have a little fun with this game. 

My 11 questions for you:
1) Who are some of your favorite craft/diy bloggers 
2) Where is the farthest place you  have ever traveled?
3) If you were given a $1,000 gift card to any store of your choice what would it be?
4) What are some of your top favorite books? 
5) Is there something you have really looking forward to this year? 
6) If you could decorate anything in your house what would it be?
7) What are some successful crafts that you have created?
8) What are some of your favorite bands?
9) Do you still watch cartoons?
10) If you could eat anything for the rest of your life what would it be?
11) What would your dream house look like?

Don't forget to leave a link in the comments so I can see your answers!!

p.s-  I'll do a late edition of Pick Friday tonight :)

2 comments:

  1. This post just made my day. And, by the way...that is the same haircut I am dying to have! Seriously. I secretly get a little jealous seeing girls with this hair...thinking they are so brave...and what do they do for a living?? If I go short again...I might have to brave this first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should try it! I've see that style done in so many different ways from extreme to subtle. Once my hair grows out (I'm keeping it short for a while though) I'm going to do a subtle version.

      xo Amber P.

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting and feel free to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...