February 18, 2012

Guest Post at Green Eggs and Hamm


I've been so busy today and totally worn out from work but I wanted to let you all know about my guest post over at Amy's lovely blog Green Eggs and Hamm. I love her blog and we both share the same passion for thrifting and finding great deals. She recently started a series called Thrifting 101 with all the secrets she has picked up from her own experience (and they are definitely worth reading) so I wrote my tips on how to shop for the home (furniture,decor,etc) so go check it out and also check out the rest of her wonderful blog!

2 comments:

  1. love your blog! following!!!



    http://justlikeawoman09.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and feel free to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...