March 24, 2011

D.I.Y | Chic Planters

I  still have some work to do before planting my garden but I took these cheap boring planters and spruced them up with some chalk and acrylic paint. Yes I call tomatoes tom's because working in the restaurant business short hand kind of sticks with you :)





It was really easy to do, I just painted the chalk paint on, let it dry, then free handed the design with acrylic paint. I wrote with chalk on the fronts to help me remember what was in what until they begin to grow. Here is where I got my inspiration for the designs!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! such an amazing idea! i have to show my sister who gardens A LOT! your blog is so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and feel free to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...