March 19, 2014

NC Bloggers

I'm no longer an active blog but I have been checking my emails and seen all the amazing blogs that have joined NC Bloggers. Unfortunately I have no control over the list and can't access it to reopen it however anyone that wants to share their NC blog are more than welcome to do so in the comment section of the page.

My life has changed a lot and I'm not sure when or if I'll ever bring back the old blog. With that being said I would like to let you all know how thankful I am for all the followers and all the new up and coming NC blogs that have found the NC Blogger page :) Hopes this solves any questions about the NC Bloggers page and feel free to leave anymore in the comment section.

2 comments:

  1. Check out adayinthelifeofastatestudent.blogspot.com I may not be in NC right now, but I am experiencing studying abroad through NCSU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! There is a new network coming up - www.ncbloggernetwork.com and we are trying to help! You can send folks there, too!
    Love what you have done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and feel free to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...