September 6, 2013

NC Bloggers Assemble!


I have very exciting news that I've been meaning to share with all of my NC followers. My partner from NC Bloggers, Hannah over at Thirsty World, has created an amazing way to connect NC Bloggers even more! Not just with other bloggers, but also with local businesses, artist, crafters and community events throughout the state with the help of other bloggers.

It's basically a small community that gives NC Bloggers a great opportunity to share and connect all things local in their area of North Carolina and promote their blogs.

 If you're interested in being a contributor, member or advertising your business feel free to stop by North Carolina Blogger Alliance for more information. Did I mention the first 25 will receive free membership? Yes very awesome! Also follow the blog to read some great articles about our lovely state!

1 comment:

  1. Is it still active? I didn't see too much info over at the site.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and feel free to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...