Liebster is a German word meaning dear, sweet, kind, nice, good, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. The Liebster Blog Award is given out to up and coming blogs that have less than 200 followers.
How It Works:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award onto your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love too!
1. Amy from Green Eggs and Hamm
She has a wonderful blog filled with all her amazing thrift store finds and some great d.i.y projects. I'm always amazed at the great pieces she picks up.
2. Molly from Velvet Tangerine
I love her mid century post and all round vintage-ness of her blog. She also offers a monthly music mix for free with some great tunes!
3. Michelle from Locked Out
She has an adorable fashion blog and she always has great outfits. I just love her style and her remix post.
4. Grace from Mason Jar Memories
A lovely blog with a mixture of different post from her life. She has a wonderful spirit (plus cute red hair) and it's a great blog to check out.
5. Kaisha from Far From The Mocking World
Another great blogger that does a mixture of different post about their life. She has some great photos and great post in general.